Friday, February 27, 2009

Him, Addie Fadlie ku

1. Name a person with the opposite sex that came first on your mind?
-- Addie Fadlie.

2. When is his birthday?
-- 30th of August.

3. What is his favorite color?
-- Red.

4. Where is he studying?
-- Nowhere.

5. In what form?
-- Majal. Haha.

6. How do you know him?
-- We went to the same school. We had Maths together. :)

7. Does he ever come to your house?
-- Yup.

8. Give 4 words to describe him.
-- Sweet, caring, loving, and lucu. :)

9. How long have you known him?
-- This year is the third year I've known him.

10.Do you have a crush on him?
-- Definitely YES!

11. What is so interesting about him?
-- He always care though he doesn't say so.

12. Describe his personality.
-- He always forget things. Yet, he always remember to greet me for any of our special occasions. So that tells me that he always makes me feel important. He is sweet. Funny as well. He makes me smile, all the time. His actions speak louder than his words. :)

13. In him what do you like the most?
-- The puppy face he makes when he's teasing me. Sometimes sja. :)

14. Where does he live?
-- Lubok Pulau.

15. How does he look like?
-- Like him. Haha. Well, he is a bit taller than me. His hair is long. Not that long. Just long, in a medium way. And most importantly, he is chubby. :)

16. Are you both together?
-- *nod nod*

17. What is his full name?
-- Addie Fadlie bin Samsudin.

18. When was the last time you meet him?
-- Honestly, saya lupa. Banarr. Haha. Hmm. I think it was 15th February. The day I checked his hecas with him. So now, it's been for almost 2 weeks kami nda jumpa. And yes, I'm ok with that now. Nda lagi ngusut mcm dulu. Huhu.

19. Rate him over 10.
-- 10/10.

20. How do you react when you see him?
-- Make the pura-pura-inda-excited-jumpa-ia face. Haha.

21. What type of person is he?
-- My type. Haha. Apakann~ lol.

22. What is his favourite song right now?
-- Angel I assume. He listens to it selalu katanya. :)

23. What was the sweetest thing he ever did to you?
-- All the sweet things he did to me, which are too many to list them here. Huhu.

24. What is his status?
-- In a relationship.

25. How do you keep in touch with him?
-- Mostly chatting. We rarely message each other. Phone call pun jarang. But, I love the way we are. :)

26. What is his ambition?
-- He once wanted to be a pilot but something happened. Buat ia putus harapan katanya. Huhu. So for now, I can't really say anything. But maybe something to do with engineering. :)

27. What do you hate about him?
-- Nothing.

28. Rate him over 10 for being a true friend.
-- Hmm. 9.5 I think. Hehe.

29. Do you ever go on a date with him?
-- Yup yup.

30. Do you have a nickname for him?
-- Gendut of course. Haha.

31. Do you ever dream about him?
-- Yes.

32. Do you ever imagine being with him?
-- All the time.

33. Do you like his attitude?
-- 99% of the time, yes. :)

34. What is he addicted to?
-- Viviyannie. Like the way I'm addicted to Addie Fadlie. :)

35. Do you have a picture of him?
-- Yes.

36. Is he someone special to you?
-- Yes. In fact, really special.

37. Do you ever imagine he would propose you?
-- Yes. ;)

38. Do you believe everything he said to you?
-- Always.

39. How many brothers & sisters does he have?
-- 2 brothers and 5 sisters.

40. Why do you choose to talk about him from the very beginning?
-- No reason. I just think of him all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment