Saturday, February 21, 2009

What's my name?

I was so bored ni tadi. So I decided to search my names in different languages and in some other things. Huhu. Here they go.
  • Shin Sung Sung (Korean)
  • Ishimaru Asuka (Japanese)
  • Olivia Salisbury (British)
  • Anippe (Egyptian)
  • Viktoriya Vasilev (Russian)
  • Ivanna (Greek)
  • Evangeline Ruth Little Sister Castillote (Filipino)
  • Aoife O'Byrne (Irish)
  • Livia Faustina (Roman)
  • Aislinn (Scottish)
  • Olivia Andersson (Swedish)
  • Britannia Atticus (Latin)
  • Losonczy Anna (Hungarian)
  • Diana Pena (Mexican)
  • Ivonne Justine Archambault (French)
  • Bian Nguyen (Vietnamese)
  • Vyonnette Judith Marks (American)
  • Annemarie (Dutch)
  • Devi Putri Setyaningrum (Indonesian)
  • Imani (African)
Other than that, I also search my name in different categories. Huhu.
  • Nutrition - this is what my friends would really like to call me. Haha. Konon~
  • Mason - it is my simple name. Again, konon~ haha.
  • Agent Lickity Split - this is my secret agent name. :p
  • Victoria Gaunt - the name I'm supposed to have if I were at Hogwarts. Huhu.
  • Savanna - ani kononnya my true name.
  • Gianna Ateara - this is my name if I were in Twilight. Huhu.
  • Angelina Bagshot - it is the name I'm going to have if I were in Harry Potter. :)
  • Lady Josaphina - my royalty name.
  • Titanium sulphate - my chemical name.
Other things related to my name. :)
  • Siberian tiger is my Patronus. In Harry Potter that is. Huhu.
  • Orange rabbit is the kind of animal I would be. Haha. Cute tu eh.
  • I would be in Gryffindor if I were to be sorted. :)
  • Five is my lucky number. *funny. I thought it was seven. huhu.*
  • Bolivia is my real nationality. Lame eh. Haha.
  • If I were a fruit, I would be a cranberry. :)

That's all. I didn't search for everything pasal there's too many of them. Sampai 165 pages I think. I only did it until page 40. I chose the interesting ones of course. Huhu. And trust me, it really was fun. You can try it. As a tagged maybe. Hehe. Anyway, I'm sharing with you guys. Here's the link:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen

Have fun! I bet you will. Huhu.

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment