Friday, February 27, 2009

Untitled No. 5

Hello, hello.

It's been so long rasaku. Huhu. I was just in the middle of headache these days. Nda pandai ilang2. Sasak saya. Huhu.

Nothing much more to say.

I went to MoE on Thursday, to the scholarship section to be specific. My father just won't give up. Haha. I know it's the right thing to do pulang. Not to give up. Plus, I'm eligible to get a scholarship. So yeah. I'm looking through ucas lagi semula. For agricultural science/agriculture that is. I'm not sure about this though. Because... it's under the 240-point courses but... it can be under the 260-point jua. It depends on the uni d UK. If they put it under the faculty of Science, then 260 it is. Otherwise, it will be 240. And so far, I didn't manage to find the uni that doesn't offer it under the faculty of science. Or so I thought. Huhu. Aaaaaanywayyyy, I'll give it a try. Huhu.

Furthermore, I have UBD as my choice jua kn. So, no worries. Huhu.

Oh btw, hecas deadline is extended until the 15th of March. I bet kamu semua sudah antar. Aku saja x yg alum. Haha. Thanks to that, I have plenty of time to look through ucas lagi semula. Hehe.

That's it I think. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment