Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another random post

I'm just randomly updating my blog. Huhu.

Okayy, so I completed the 10 hours of driving lessons. And... my teacher still wants me to come for extra hours. Untuk menghalusi. Huhu. I'm not sure when will it be. Maybe Sunday morning. Hehe. I will probably have my driving test on Wednesday. :)

Tomorrow, I have nothing to do. So, I guess I will be having another boring day. Huhu. Friday? I'll be going to the Mall. Mr Raj promised to treat us (ABADI's committee members) for our contribution in making our school magazine a blast. Huhu. Then, in the afternoon, I'll be going to UBD's Open Day, with Yuh. :)

What else to include?

Owh yeah, another date with him this Sunday. It's not a date actually. Haha. He wants to check his hecas application, and I think he just wants me to be there. Huhu. :)

That's all I think. Goodnight people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment