Thursday, February 5, 2009

The so many things I want to share

I am back people. I've been wanting to update but I was always tired. Banar. Huhu. Anyway, here is my post. And I bet it's going to be long. :D

First, news on the attachment. It is what making me tired all day long. Seriously. Huhu. I'll just share some stuffs that I think should be ok for me to share. Hehe.

So anyway, the first day, which was Monday btw, I went to the Accident & Emergency Department. And... it was pretty much boring. Huhu. Because we were asked to go to different stations at different times, individually. So yeah, that explains everything. Huhu. I did get some tips and advice from the staffs there though. Hehe.

Second day was both tiring and interesting as well. Tiring and interesting to hunger I would say. Haha. Anyway, morning session, we went to Makmal Negara. So, we had a chance to enter labs and actually see what they're doing. Or at least an interpretation of what they're doing. My favourites were the Microbiology Lab and Clinical Chemistry Lab. Huhu. Other than that we have cytology lab, histology lab, haemotology lab and apa kh lagi labnya. Haha. Generally, I like working in a lab. But hey, people have their own taste right. :) And in the afternoon, we went to the Radiology Department. And gosh! It's my favourite as well. We got the opportunity to see all the machines used there. You know, the machines radiographers use for X-rays, fluoroscopy, CT, ultrasound, mammography and so on. Huhu. I really had fun at Radiology and I like our supervisor. She is nice and she really knows her stuff. Banar. She was really into her career. Huhu. After radiology-ing, we went pharmacy-ing. Huhu. We were all tired udah by that time. Plus, it was mostly presentation and briefing sja d sana. Hehe.

Day three, we went to all the therapy departments. First was physiotherapy, then occupational therapy, and after that speech and language therapy. But we went to audiology first because there was no one in the speech and language therapy department. The supervisor forgot that we were coming. Huhu. I don't know what to say anyway. For someone who is not into therapy that much, I must say that all of them are really interesting. Banar. Especially speech and language therapy. It's a demanding profession and it requires a lot of patience. Huhu. Nevertheless, it really is interesting. :) And in the afternoon we went to the National Dental Centre. And it was there that I learned new things. I never thought I was so naive. Haha. We also saw how they make dentures d sana. Hehe. It was, overall, fun. :)

The 4th day, which is today, we went to the Child Development Centre in Kiarong in the morning. This was also interesting. Unfortunately, we didn't see much of children. We were late. They've gone to school udah by the time kami d sana. We did saw a girl with eye and hand coordination problem though. And it makes you feel sad and lambut hati jadinya to see her. Banar. We should be thankful that we are in good condition. We can never know what's the worst thing that can happen until you see them. It's true. :) Anyway, in the afternoon, we went to Rimba Health Centre. And from there, we were taken to Rimba Dialysis Centre. I'm more interested in the dialysis. We had the chance to actually see and interact with patients. Hehe. I don't know what else to say. Huhu.

So far, I am enjoying the attachment. Walaupun bangun awal and ngalih jadinya, berbaloi jua by the end of the day. We learn and see new things. Huhu. Saturday will be the last day, and it will only be one session. Morning session. Hehe. Okay, enough about the attachment. Let's talk about something else. Alright? :)

The next big thing I want to share is that... I had an offer udah from one uni in UK. And... it is top 50 in the ranking. It's Keele University btw. I have the letter from them. Letter of approval that is. Huhu. Tinggal approval from government scholarship lagi. And I'm not sure if I can make that through. Huhu. Liatlah. Hopefully dpt. :)

No driving lessons updates since, well, I'm still with the attachment. Huhu. Lagipun, ujan2 sja ah. And oh the rain! Flooding and landslides are everywhere udah. What could be the next worst thing? That, I don't want to think about it. Hopefully, these rainy days will end soon. :)

Hmm. What else?

Owh yeah, the PBCTA thing. It pissed me off you know. Awal2 durg gto all the 3 phases. And yesterday, I was told again that I'm going to join phase 1 sja. It's annoying how they can just simply change their mind that fast. Huhu. Bla bla bla. :p

Future plans:
-- Going to ICC this Saturday with my dad. It is the launching of the hecas.edu.bn website. It's where we should apply online for UBD, UTB, UNISSA courses. And I think scholarship included. Huhu.
-- I need to complete my UCAS application like, really soon. Huhu. And then I'll ask Mr Charles to check everything and send it after the checking is done.
-- Leaving certificate. That also, must be done soon. Uh. If only I can drive udah, legally. Huhu.
-- Next Friday, Mr Raj will treat us (ABADI members) like he promised to. Huhu. :)

I'm not sure if I'm done udah ni. Haha. Maybe I'll just edit my post nanti if there's something I want to add. Or... I can just create another post. Huhu. So then, this is it. I guess. :)

Special note for Addie Fadlie: To my dear, get well soon alright. Do take your medicine. Hopefully everything will be fine soon. And do know that I'm always there, needed or not. Love you. Take care.

End of post. Take care people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment