Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged by Ayu

1. Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.

10 random things about her:
  • Her name is Hanisah Amirah.
  • I've known her from my ugama school dulu.
  • Her birthday is every 5th September.
  • She has just finished her O Levels. Last year actually.
  • She got excellent results for that.
  • We had had a fight dulu. :)
  • She adores, admires and loves Taylor Lautner. ;)
  • A very friendly girl.
  • Sweet as well.
  • She will be going to SMSO this year.


  • 2. The person who get tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.

    10 random things about me:
  • I'm still in the process of having my driving license.
  • I've seen surgeries. Huhu.
  • First child of 6 siblings.
  • I'm hoping to do Biomedical Science at UBD.
  • I wear spectacles.
  • I want to cut my hair. Soon maybe. Huhu.
  • My fingernails are long.
  • I am bored right now. Haha.
  • I've just changed my blog's colour. Huhu.
  • I love my boyfriend. :)

  • And I tag anyone.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment