Saturday, February 14, 2009

So yesterday

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was so tired and sleepy. Huhu. Anyway, here it is. :)

So, I did go to the Mall yesterday. Went there with him. Along with Yuhana, Ilham and Wandi. Elza, Mayyer and Zaim came along after a while. And Mr Raj was supposed to be there but apparently he forgot that it was yesterday. He thought it was today. Lol. Huhu. So, this and that, we ended up having an outing tah plg. Unplanned. We went to the arcade first, then we had our lunch, and movies last. We watched Underworld 3 btw. No comment. Huhu. Me and Elza wanted to watch Bride Wars but unfortunately for us, there was no early shows. Early as in noon I mean. Because we planned to go to UBD around 2 pm. Supposed to be. Huhu. Pink Panther 2 was our second choice but many voted for Underworld 3, so that's why. Huhu. Anyway, you still owe us Mr Raj. Haha.

Then around 3 pm, my dad picked me and Yuh up from Mall and we were off to UBD. Asking around, this and that. And... I was kinda pissed off banarnya. They have just specified that grades should be at least 3 Cs in order to do Biomedical Science. And in my case, it is advisable to take June to improve my results. And I was like, say what~? Today was the closing date to register for June. It is late udah. I can't manage that alone. So the idea was to take November sja. Then, lapas atu baru tah tukar ke biomedical science (provided that I'm taking any course provided in the Faculty of Science, which btw, I can apply. I mean they can accept me. Huhu.)

So, after looking through the Bachelor of Science booklet, one actually caught my attention. And it's Materials Science. So, I am choosing that course. If I do find it interesting nanti, then I won't probably change my mind. I'll just stick to Materials Science lah tu. Huhu.

That's all I think. I would say that I was having a pretty rough day yesterday. I'm so glad it's over now. :)

Take care people.

P/s: I'm so in love with the song "Issues" by the Saturdays. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment