Monday, February 9, 2009

Untitled No. 2

Hello people~

Just some updates from me. Huhu.

So I did go to school this morning to get things done for my leaving certificate. Hehe. It didn't take as long as I thought it would be tdi. So I have some spare time to spend with Addie sii gendut. We didn't talk that much though. I met him yesterday plg udah. :)

And yesterday, I had my 8th driving lesson d Serambangun. First time belajar d sana. Hehe. I came around 10.30 in the morning. And I finished around what, 2 pm or something? Yg penting akhirlah. Haha. Banyak org. Huhu. Then, barutah saya jumpa Addie at the cybercafe. The plan was to finish up his hecas application. But due to the laggness of the connection and the pc, tertunda jadinya. So, I have to continue d rumah. And now, it's done. Yesterday siapnya I mean. Alum submit saja. Hehe.

Coming up tomorrow:
-- I'll be having my 9th driving lesson in the morning.
-- After that, I will go straight to Yuh's place. I want to ask her regarding the job yg ia offer rh aku the other day. I'm really considering to take a job now because I don't want to be stuck at home, feeling useless and all. Huhu.

Still on the to-do list:
-- I will need to send an email to the course contact of the University of Dundee regarding the Sports Biomedicine course offered there. Just to ask them if they would consider me if I were to apply there. Huhu. I gave up with the scholarship banarnya. But I need to have other plans kn. So, I have to try. Hehe.
-- Considering that, then I'll have to do my personal statement again. *sigh*

I'm stopping here people. Until then, take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment