Monday, February 23, 2009

Untitled No. 4

Here I am again.

I'm sorry that my previous post was more like, I don't know, a piece of crap. Huhu. Anyway, me and that person ok sudah. :)

I have another thing that annoys me. I'm more like concerned though. I have these small purple bruises on my two knees. It's been a few days now. It won't disappear. It's not causing any pain though. And I didn't know where I get it from. Huhu. Must I be concerned? It's probably nothing. I guess. Hehe.

Anyway, I've started watching Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Gixe recommended it too me. I was pretty bored last night, and I can't sleep. So yeah, I watched it in youtube. I've seen 2 clips so far. I will definitely continue it soon. Macam siuk usulnya. Huhu. And funny too. :)

I didn't plan to post something long. This is enough I think. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment