Thursday, February 19, 2009

My discovery today

Today, I had one unplanned slash unexpected cleaning campaign. Haha. Not really. I just tidied up some boxes. Okayy, a lot of boxes. Haha. Boxes filled with books, files and stuffs. Kamu tau kn? Huhu.

So, while doing the tidying-up thing, I came across some of my old things. Like my old school diary where I wrote some stuffs. I'm sharing some. *taken from 2005 only, since it was the 2005 diary. Haha.*

-- 29th January 2005 was the day when I first saw a movie. And the movie was "Meet the Fockers". And I remember that particular day. Tr. Norafidah treated us (3A students) for getting distinctions for PMB. For her subject of course. Haha. It was commercial studies and yes, all of us got distinctions. Huhu.

-- 18th June 2005 was my 15th birthday and was also the first time I saw him banarnya. And vice versa. We just didn't notice each other. We didn't bother to. Huhu. And 2 years after that, we're together, and still together-gether. Who would have thought. Huhu. That reminds me, napa ia alum reply2 my message ni kn~? Walaupun d Limbang. Haha.

Itu sja yg saya mahu share. I'll keep the rest alright? :)

Other than that, I also found this one particular certificate that I'm dying to know where I put it. Haha. I thought I lost it but I found it tdi. Huhu.

Another funny thing that I've discovered today was that I have a friend way back in England named Edward. Edward Pole though. Haha. Aku terjumpa a card from him, saying goodbye and goodluck. Must be his mother writing that. He only signed his name. Huhu.

I think that's all for today. I'm staying awake until midnight ni krg. Tomorrow is one of our VIDs. And that stands for, very important day. Or you can change day to date. Whichever yang kamu mau. Huhu.

Goodnight people. :)

P/s: To Addie Fadlie slash gendut, if you're reading this, I just wanna shout I MISS YOUU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment