Friday, February 20, 2009

The number 20

Good things do come along. :)

Today, 20th February 2009 is Advv's 20th month of togetherness. Huhu.

A lot of things happened to us this month. Banyak dugaan lah cematu. I was afraid we won't reach the 20th. Fortunately, we did. We made it through, together. Huhu.

I haven't greet him the proper way though. Not yet. Hehe. Pasal ia d Limbang and creditnya low semalam. So he won't be able to reply me back. To be fair, I didn't text him that long version of the greeting. I texted a simple "happy 20th". He did the same. Hehe. We owe each other the long version though. We're even. I'm going to send that to him later. Huhu.

I also said some stupid things to him tdi, in the morning. I'm so annoyed. Haha. Eventually, I apologized to him. Huhu. And he tried to call. I left my phone in my bedroom. *assuming he's annoyed by me jua. haha.* But I was wrong. He was trying to call. He tried for 9 times. *I was still with my assumption. yth* Huhu. So then I realised that maybe he wants to talk things over. And I waited. Soon after that, he did call me again. It was a short-and-in-a-rush conversation. He was using the public telephone. And the idea made me smile tadi. I don't know why. Huhu. Anyway, again, I was wrong. He didn't call to talk things over but instead he asked what else that I wanted to say. And I said nothing. If only he could see my smile tadi tu. Huhu. Hearing his voice does change everything. *Addie Fadlie, jangan kambang~ haha*

So, we worked things out. And around 3++, he's back. I was overexcited tadi. Happy to the max! Huhu.

Talking about him reminds me of something. We are now speaking each other's language. Huhu. I started last year plg udah. And the word I learned from him is watir. Huhu. And him, he used the phrase "and I was like" twice today. Twice I think. I can't recall. Hee. Anyway, the point is, he did use it. Today. Huhu. Must be the result of reading my blog. He did say just now, "Im ur biggest fan x ah.." Watir~ Haha.

And oh, to Nek, if you're reading this, thank you last night ah. Hehe. I never thought anyone would respond. I never thought you would respond. So thanks. :)

That's all. Take care.

P/s: I love Addie Fadlie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment