Saturday, February 7, 2009

My third post for today

This is officially my third post of the day. Huhu. I have something to share, so that's why I'm posting, again. :)

Anyway, I've just found out that Brunei have a degree course in Biomedical Science. It's one of the new degree courses offered at the Institute of Medicine. And... I met their requirements.

Bachelor of Health Science (Biomedical Sciences)
  • 240 points for 3 'A' Level credits (Credits must be from Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics) or International Baccalaureate with a score of 32 points.
  • Have a minimum of credit 6 for 'O' Level English or a Grade C in IGCSE (as a second language) or 6.0 for IELTS or overall score of 550 for TOEFL.
*Please note that candidates satisfying the entry requirements will have to undergo a selection interview process known as the Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI).

I hope I will have an offer. Huhu. I don't mind studying in Brunei. Really. Plus the institute have a new building. Lawa lagi tu~ Huhu. So, I don't mind studying anywhere, as long as I can do my degree in Biomedical Science. UBD will be having their Open Day from 12th-15th February. I'm not sure about the time but I will definitely go there. My mother somehow promised to take me there. Hehe. I'm just so happy and glad that I found the course that I want in Brunei itself. I won't have to go outside Brunei and go through a long-distance relationship. Huhu.

Tomorrow, I will probably go out with Addie Fadlie kambingku. I'm going to help him with his application via hecas. It's just a maybe plg. Huhu. And Monday, I'm going to school, to do all the things you need to do to get a leaving certificate. And hopefully, by the same week, ada udah certificate atu. Huhu. So I guess I'm stopping here. Seriously this time. Haha. Goodnight people~

No comments:

Post a Comment