Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by no one. Haha.

1. Do you like to talk a lot?
-- Depends on who I'm talking to.

2. Do you love anyone now?
-- Yes.

3. Do you hate being scolded in public?
-- Oh yes I do. Siapa jua nda. Haha.

4. Do you hate school?
-- Hmm. I have this particular feeling where you feel like you want to go to school when you were not supposed to be at school, and then you feel like you don't want to go school when you were supposed to go. Lol. Haha.

5. Do you hate yourself?
-- Nope.

6. Do you find yourself cute?
-- I don't know. Haha.

7. Do you feel like having a gf/bf right now?
-- I already have a boyfriend. :)

8. Do you smoke or drink?
-- No for both.

9. Do you like your teachers?
-- Most of them, yes.

10. Do you take drugs?
-- No. I even take medicine rarely. If I'm seriously ill sja, then I'll take it.

11. Do you like going to the movies?
-- Definitely yes. Especially ramai2.

13. Do you prefer calling? Or SMS?
-- Both.

14. Do you eat every morning?
-- Sometimes.

15. Do you go online everyday?
-- Yes yes.

16. Do you want to cry now?
-- No. Why should I?

17. What are you doing now?
-- Doing this tagged. Lol.

18. What are you thinking of now?
-- Nothing much. Just thinking how much I'm going to miss him later. Huhu.

19. What are you listening to now?
-- The sound of the cooling pad. It's annoying. Haha.

20. Who was the last person who sent you a message?
-- Him. This morning at 9.20. :)

21. Last time you got lonely?
-- I can't recall.

22. Last time someone made you happy?
-- Last night. We were arguing about this bag thingy. Haha. Kelaie main2. And I smiled like I never smiled before. Haha. Apakan~

23. Are you angry at someone?
-- Nope.

24. Guitar or drums?
-- Both. I like them both.

25. Do you love the people who make you happy?
-- Of course I do. :)

26. Do you believe in those people?
-- Yes. Because they are my friends.

27. What is your target for this year?
-- Doing a course that I enjoy, regardless where it will be.

28. Do you rather shop alone or with people?
-- With people.

29. Who do you hate now?
-- Nada siapa2.

30. Who are your best friends?
-- Whoever wants to be my bestfriend. :)

31.Who are you missing now?
-- Him. Always him.

32. How are you feeling now?
-- Happy, happy, happy!

33. What can you say about your ex-bf?
-- I don't have one. Huhu.

35. If you are single, are you enjoying it?
-- I don't know. I haven't been really single after a relationship. But I do love this feelings that I have right now. So, maybe no. :)

36. Do you think your ex really loved you?
-- Like I said, I don't have one. :)

37. Message to your enemy?
-- I don't have one, do I? If I do have, then, whatever lah. Haha.

38. The most important thing in a relationship?
-- Definitely trust. And believe me, it applies to any kind of relationship.

39. Say something about alcoholism.
-- It's damaging your liver.

40. Any advice to a friend you know who has a problem?
-- Be strong and be positive. Good things will come one day.

41. What can you say about "HATERS"?
-- Whatever again. Haha.

42. Name an opposite sex you like to see everyday.
-- Addie Fadlie bin Samsudin. That's him. :)

43. You're in love with that person?
-- Yes, yes and yes!

44. Last tough question you answered?
-- Question number 35.

45. What did you answer?
-- I don't know was my first sentence. Haha.

46. Do you have a lot of pic in your blogger?
-- Nope. It's not that I don't like taking my own picture tapi entah ah. It's just not me. :)

47. Favourite place?
-- A place where he will always be around. :)

48.Tag 4 person.
-- Anyone who wants to do this. I wasn't tagged by anyone but I just feel like doing this. And here I am, doing it.

50. Upload your edited picture.
-- I don't take pictures that often. Apatah lagi editing. Haha. So, sorry. :)


P/s: Did any of you notice that question number 49 is missing? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment