Sunday, February 1, 2009

Posting with no reason

I just feel like posting something so, here I am. :)

Anyway, I had my 7th driving lesson this morning. And I am getting better on the road. Huhu. I will be having the next lesson on Friday. Probably. If the teacher is available. Hehe.

So today, I've been spending my time with the UCAS application. It is indeed a long process. Huhu. I have not done my PS. Yes people, I know. Hee. I will do it nanti. When I feel it's the right time. :) I'm still bangang with the application. Being unsure and stuffs. Huhu.

I'm taking Biomedical Science btw. My dad did say something about Maths though. Since I have a better grade in that subject. I did come across Mathematical Science. But still, I want to take biomedical science. I want to work in laboratories. Huhu.

Wish me luck people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment