Saturday, February 7, 2009

My story today

Here I am again. Huhu. I just want to share what I've been doing today. :)

So, today is the 5th and last day of my attachment at RIPAS Hospital. And... today was quite interesting actually. You'll know why. Huhu. So, today I was put under General Surgery. And... guess what people? I was actually in the operating theatre and actually see surgeries and operations. Banar. Huhu. Our case tadi, they were taking out the gall bladder. Imagine that people! Huhu. The funny thing is that, I actually have the nerves to see all these things that I thought I wouldn't want to see. And after 2 hours, I end up feeling hungry tah plg. Haha. Anyway, it was really interesting. And oh, we also used that special uniform when you're in OT. We wore face mask, some kind of special foot wear and something yg mcm shower cap, the one we used to cover our head and hair. You know what I'm talking about kn. I'm sure kamu liat ER or Grey's Anatomy or something. Huhu. Siuklah tadi~ :)

So after the attachment, which ended around 12pm something, we had our lunch at the hospital's cafeteria. Then, my dad picked me up and went somewhere in Gadong to have his lunch. After that we went straight to ICC. We didn't spend much time there though. After I got everything I want, we headed for home. Hehe.

And now, I feel so tired and restless. :)

Owh yeah, another annoying thing is that I was rejected from participating the PBCTA. And I didn't feel down or anything. Haha. That is like whatever udah. I don't have the feeling to join it udah anyway. So, I don't care. Huhu.

What else? Hmm. I guess that is all. Huhu. Take care people. And to those who are driving, please please be extra more careful. Landslides are everywhere udah. Flooding tia lagi. Hehe.

Bye~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment