Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rejection and other things

I thought I should post something because I have this sort of feeling of emptiness. Huhu. Anyway, here I am. :)

I received the reply email from the University of Dundee yesterday. But I just checked it today. Huhu. And I was REJECTED! Haha. I kinda expect a rejection anyway. So yeah, I don't bother that much.

Anyway, besides the rejection, I have created my plurk account. Finally. Huhu. And I'm still sakai with it. Karma naik sikit pun kn overly excited. Lame. Haha. I know I will get tired of it tu nanti. Somehow, sometime. Or... maybe not. Huhu. Let's see. :)

And tomorrow, as you all know, I'm going to have my driving test. I must be there before 8 am. Wuhuu. Bangun awal tah ni. Hmm.

And him? He will be going to Limbang this Thursday afternoon and will be back on Friday. We just kinda have some sort of argument regarding this particular topic. It was my fault anyway. My lack of attention. It was like *sigh*

And I say whatever. :(

It's like this feeling where you don't want to hurt someone's feeling but in the end you did it. And the only thing you want is to let that someone knows that you didn't mean it and somehow you want them to know that it hurts so bad that the person seems to blame you and makes you feel even worse. You want them to know that but you just can't tell them because you don't have the right since it was your fault at the first place. And so, in the end, all you can say to them is I'm sorry, and nothing else. The sad part, you are the one who is going to heal yourself, alone.

And that is how I always feel everytime we have some issues. Blaming myself until the end, and at the same time, trying to be strong and smile again, forgetting whatever the thing is and moving on. *sigh*

Sorry is always the hardest word for me to say. Especially when I really mean it.

I'm starting to talk stupid things over here. I better stop. Take care people.

No comments:

Post a Comment