Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh ya, saya bahagia!

I blog when I'm annoyed. And now, I AM ANNOYED! With that someone someone. Uh.

It's like I feel mcm FORBIDDEN and NOT ALLOWED to be SAD and KUSUT when that person is around.

I don't know what to do bah banarnya. I only have that person who can listen to my problems and whines. And when I do really whine, that person doesn't seem to know how to make me feel better. Aku tau plg ia andg cematu. And sometimes, aku dapat terima kenyataan atu. Tapi at some other times, I just simply can't. Would you blame me for that?

Nda kn aku kn complain rh org lain lagi. I expect that person can make me feel better. Sometimes, that someone can do that successfully. Tapi kadang2 nda dpt. And that's what annoyed me more. Like, more, more, more and more.

And actually, you don't have to respond to my whines and complaints. Just a simple "everything will be fine nanti" is enough to calm me down. But you never do that, you never say that. And yes, everything was fine last night. I fixed it alright. You just didn't bother to ask me what happened, or how I've fixed it. My conclusion, you didn't care at all at the first place.

And yes, I AM HAPPY alright. That's the only feeling and emotion I'm allowed to have usulnya.

I wonder, is there any drug for happiness? Siapa terdapat, share it with me. I'll take it whenever I'm not happy.

Fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment