Monday, February 16, 2009

Untitled No. 3

Hello people!

I just feel like posting. Hence, here I am. :)

Anyway, I've just sent an email to the University of Dundee regarding the Sports Biomedicine course. All I need to do now is wait. Wait for the reply. Huhu.

More things to be worried about:
-- Send my CV to QS. For a job application that is. Hehe.
-- Register hecas. Which I will do soon after I received a reply from the University of Dundee.
-- Driving test! Haha.
-- My Wednesday? He's going to Limbang with his family. He's staying there until I don't know when. I haven't ask him yet. The last time I did, he said he will only be back by Sunday. And I don't know if that's a joke or what. Whatever lah. Loneliness awaits me. Soon. Huhu.

Btw to plurkers, I'm going to join you guys soon. And Qenn, I know you've invited me. Huhu. Thanks. :)

This is it. Maybe I'll post something again, later. Or... maybe not. Huhu.

Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment