Sunday, March 1, 2009

My undefined thoughts

So here I am again with a new skin. I found it instantly tadi. Without much effort. But I don't know. Suddenly I feel like it doesn't look right. I don't know lah. Maybe I'll change it lagi nanti. Huhu. Yes, it is very difficult to satisfy me. Huhu.

Last night, I had some thoughts. Thoughts about life.

I keep asking myself, who will cry for me if I die one day?

And no, I don't know anyone who will. And so I wondered again, what if there was no one? Question mark.

And regret. I wish that word never exist.

I regret some decisions that I've made, some actions that I've taken, some words that I've said. But the thing is, it's a choice between two things. You can regret for saying something that shouldn't be said, or for not saying something you should. And either way, somehow, someday, regret manage to find you.

Sometimes I wish I could choose the other decision. Sometimes I wish I could always be happy being the person I am now. Sometimes I hope people realise that I do make mistakes. And for that, sometimes I wish forgiveness is something that can be given easily. Yet, it's not. Because we know it deals with a lot of things. People's heart, mind, feelings, emotions, thoughts and so many other things.

I admit I'm a weak human being. And I don't use that as a reason to make mistakes. I did try to avoid mistakes. But sometimes, they just happened.

There are some things that I want to let some people know. How I really feel about them. That I care so much. It could be anyone. But I just don't know how to say things. Especially things like these. And so, I think, some things are better left unsaid.

And sometimes, I feel like I have no one to talk about things. No one that could only listen. Just listen. Without saying much. Maybe there's no such human being.

You might be thinking that I'm down or sad when I post this but no. I am okay. It's just that these thoughts make me think sometimes. Like, really think.

And yes, I'm glad I am me. No further questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment