Friday, March 13, 2009

The interview, etc.

So, today was the day. Friday the 13th. Huhu. People say that weird things can happen on Friday the 13th. Not that I totally believe it though, but I did say to myself, "let's make weird a positive thing." this morning. And off I went for the interview.

The interview. Hmm. First, it was my first interview, ever. Minus the oral exams. That was sort of an interview bah jua bagiku. Haha. Anyway, it went quite ok. I think I'm safe. I don't want to be so sure though. Huhu. I didn't answer the questions blindly and blankly. Of course not. Haha. Just that maybe my answers are so-so or something. But they did seem to be impressed by some of my answers. So overall, it's a big I'M NOT SURE. Haha.

There was an accident when I was on my way this morning. On the highway near Jerudong Park. It was terribly terrible. I guessed it just happened. There were no ambulance and policemen at that time. Yet. Not yet. And Bruneians, some being as helpful as they can, tried to get the driver out of the car, which was bee-tee-double u in a very bad condition. It was stucked on the tree. On, is it on? Or in? I don't know how to describe it. It also looked like it was cut in half. I don't know lah. Yg penting teruk. Read tomorrow's paper lah. Ada x gambarnya. Hehe. The passenger was a female. She was lying on the road when we passed the scene. And the driver, I've told about the driver I think. :)

Back at home, I'm waiting for awang gendut ku. Berjalan ia lagi ke Limbang. He goes out a lot! Mau diikat ni anak ani. Haha. His brother is around, so biarkan tah saja. Waiting awaits me. Haha.

Until then, goodbye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment