Monday, March 16, 2009

A Place Called Here

It's a really great novel from Cecelia Ahern. Really.

I borrowed the novel from Yuh last year. Yes, I've read it since last year. Tabal bah. Haha. Nadalah. Hehe. The last time I read it, which is late last year I think, I stopped at chapter 12. I got bored with it. I don't know. It just didn't manage to catch my attention time atu. Huhu. So, I stopped reading it.

Until recently I knew that Gixe is reading it jua and someone in plurk, Fatin that is, made it sound interesting, I decided to continue with my reading. And now, I've finished it. Well, tadi ptg. Hehe. And yes, it really is a very interesting novel. I like the ending, though maybe some of you who have read it may think that it does not have an ending. Haha. Apakan aku cakap ni. Anyway, I love the fact that it keeps me asking and wondering how everything had happened. It happened, without us knowing the reason. As Fatin said, it's a mystery. Yes, it actually ends that way. :)

Now that I'm done with it, I don't know what to do anymore. More specifically, what to read. Haha. I'm going to make a facebook account soon. As soon as my karma reach 61 that is. Haha. Mau2 jua aku ni. Huhu. Tapi plurk is having some issues at the moment. Or at least that's what I thought it was. Just that, my karma has not changed like since yesterday. And I am indeed annoyed with it.

I am planning to read this another novel titled Sleeping Around. Again, I've stopped halfway jua with this one. Haha. I love reading, and I love stopping halfway. I don't know why. Habit x. :) After this, I plan to read The Bonesetter's Daughter. I've read this few times. The story is just so nice that I don't mind reading it all over again. Haha. Plus, I miss literature class. Huhu.

I guess that's it with the updates. Sorry peeps for the lack of enthusiasm in updating my blog. I just don't know what to post. Even if I do, I really don't want to make it short. Hehe. I don't know why. I just like it even more if my post is long. Huhu.

I'll stop here. And to Elza, good luck for your first day tomorrow. I hope I'll join you guys soon. :)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment