Thursday, March 26, 2009

The so-called update

Hello peeps. :)

I am actually too tired to update my blog now. Hehe. But anyway, I'll just say few things. If I don't get carried away though. Haha.

So, this morning I went to SMSO. SMSO was the host for the first ever financial explorace in Brunei. Huhu. 30 students from 10 schools participated. Schools from Tutong and KB saja. Hehe. I went there with my brother. We took a lot of pictures. But I didn't get the chance to put them here because the pictures were moved to my bro's laptop and now he's going somewhere. So, I'll upload the pictures here nanti. If saya rajin. Hee. Anyway, it was 40% siuk. Nda banyak orang. So much for the it's-open-to-public thing. Haha. I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected. Maybe because of the hunger x. Haha. Anyway, that's all about the race I guess.

The other thing I want to say is, I want to sleep. Haha. I will do it. Maybe after this. I'm extremely sleepy at the moment. Hehe.

Until here then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment