Monday, March 2, 2009

Untitled No. 6

Hey. I'm here again. :)

I've been home alone like since 7.30 onwards tadi. My mom went to SMSO for the Pre-U students registration and stuffs. Huhu. Anyway, I'm no longer alone. My mom was back by 10.30+ tadi. :)

I'm posting something about yesterday. Nothing much. Just something that I forgot to mention yesterday. Like, seriously lupa. Haha.

Anyway, I went to Pizza Hut yesterday. With him of course. *smiling widely*

We were supposed to have lunch together. I mean, the so-called date was supposed to be around noon. But my mom lupa that I asked her to send me there. Huhu. Awuu, alum ku dapat drive. Lesen ku alum berambil. I don't want to ask my mom. Biar tia dulu. :)

So anyway, I was there at 1 something. Lapar ia menunggu. Sian dearku~ :p And for waiting that long, he ate so much. Okayy, more than that. Haha. It's not because he was hungry though. It's just that andg ia makan banyak. Gendut. :D I just love to tease him. Especially here. Ia nda dpt balas. Haha.

I think that's it. I'm off to find another skin. Hehe. Maybe I'll change it again. :)

*wave wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment