Sunday, March 8, 2009

Untitled No. 7

I just thought I should post something. Some updates perhaps. Huhu.

So, as you all can see, I've changed my skin, yet again. Haha. I wasn't actually that happy with the skin at first. And so, I've changed the colour of my tagboard and plurk jua. I also changed the font. And now, I think I'm satisfied with it. I think. Huhu. I might just stick to this skin longer than all those previous ones. :)

What else?

I've submitted my hecas the other day. Like, finally, it's done. Haha. That cost me $20. :)

I've been trying to look for a job but there's actually nothing that suits me. Haha. And bukan aku memilih tu ah. Huhu. So, I guess I'll just wait for the interview from DLS. I heard Elza got the job jua. I think. Anyway, happy working to those of you who are having a job at the moment, or going to have a job soon. :)

This is it I think. I really want to fast forward to 5pm. I am so bored right now. And he's away. In Labuan that is. So 5pm, come soon. :)

*wave wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment