Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged

Rules:
  • Tag anyone who have their own special love one.
  • Anyone who got tagged must do the same thing.
  • Answer the questions below, HONESTLY.
1. What is his/her full name?
-- Addie Fadlie bin Samsudin

2. What do you usually call him/her?
-- Dear

3. When is his/her birthday?
-- 30th August 1989

4. Do you know his/her family?
-- Yes. But I haven't actually met them.

5. How did you meet him/her?
-- We went to the same school. SMSO that is. :)

6. What is the sweetest thing he/she ever done to you?
-- Banyak. I don't want to list them here. :)

7. Does he/she ever kiss you?
-- Yes.

8. Hold your hands?
-- Yes.

9. Hug you?
-- Yes.

10. Do you ever feel like he/she is the one?
-- Yes. All the time.

11. What would you do if you saw him/her going out with another guy/girl?
-- Nothing.

12. Why?
-- Because I know he won't do that to me. :)

13. Do you love him/her?
-- Always.

14. Do you ever fight with him/her?
-- Yes.

15. Why?
-- Arguments and stuffs. It's normal in every relationship kn. :)

16. Do you ever regret being with him/her?
-- Nope.

17. Does he/she get along with your friends?
-- Yes. My friends are his friends jua. :)

18. Did you ever tell him/her something you don’t actually mean?
-- Yes. I think. Hee.

19. What do you guys have in common?
-- Hmm. Very tough question. I don't want to be sure about this. Maybe he won't agree with me. Hehe. But we did find out that we're the opposite of one another. But we are never different. Yet, we're not the same either. So, I don't know. :)

20. Did you ever tell him/her that you will marry them?
-- Yes. :D

21. Did you ever lie to him/her?
-- Yes. But not that lie lie. Just lie in a not-telling-the-truth way. Is that considered to be lying? :)

22. Did you ever sleep with him/her?
-- No. But I did watch him sleep. Haha. *I have my own reason why I'm laughing, haha* :)

23. What is the song that you want to give to him/her?
-- Hmm. I don't know. But there is this one song. It's called "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion. I think that song is nice. :)

24. Why do you love him/her?
-- Seriously, I don't know. Haha. I just do. :)

25. Do you think he/she is perfect?
-- Perfect for being imperfect. At least I know he's human. :)

26. What do you want to change about him/her?
-- Nothing.

27. What do you hate about him/her?
-- Again, nothing. :)

28. Did you ever cheat on him/her?
-- Technically, no. I think. I don't know. Let him judge. :)

29. How long have you been together?
-- 20 months. We had an off last year, then it's on again. Hehe. The 20 months are the time when we're in the relationship. It was supposed to be 21 months. Anyway, I don't really regret that day in July. :)

30. What are the most memorable memories that you could never forget?
-- Plenty of them. Huhu.

31. What is the sweetest gift that he/she ever got you?
-- Every gift from him is sweet. :)

32. Does he/she love you the way you do?
-- I don't know. This question goes to him. :)

33. 5 things you like the most about him/her?
-- I like everything about him. :)

34. 5 things you hate the most about him/her?
-- Nothing.

35. 5 things you find in a guy/girl?
-- Huh? Mcm out of topic saja soalan ani. Haha.

36. I tag:
-- Anyone who is in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment