Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am surrounded by positive things today

Addie is back from Limbang. Yeay! I survived alright. Haha.

Andddd.... I had a day out! And I had extreme fun! Along with me were Yuh, Qeen and her Apis, Elza, Mayyer, Gixe, Zar and Oshin, the birthday girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OSHIN! :)

So for the fun tadi, we went to the beeeaaacchhh. Seri Kenangan that is. Hehe. I really dare say that everyone was having fun fun funnnnnnn! Huhu. We exchanged stories of our life (haha), laughed at each other jokes and clumsiness, took some photos, had a walk on the beach, played with the water (basahkan kaki plg saja, hehe) and watched the sunset. :) Then, unplannedly, went to Jolibee.

After Jolibee, we dropped by at Hua Ho. Jalan saja2, membawa pasir. Haha. Then, it was time to go home. Hehe. Gixe gave me ride tadi. And oh Gixe, nice conversation we had tadi. Hehe. Short yet I still think it was cool. Somehow. Hehe. I hope we can have more conversation regarding that particular topic nanti. Aha. Somehow, we are in the same boat. :)

That's all I can say I think. Hehe. Goodnight people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment