Sunday, March 8, 2009

What the birthday calculator says about me

I was born on a Monday, under the astrological sign Gemini.
My Life path number is 7.

My fortune cookie reads:
One who admires you greatly is hidden before your eyes.

Life Path Compatibility:
I am most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
I should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 4 & 22.
I may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
I am least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 3, 6, 8 & 11.


My birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/27/1990 and ending 2/14/1991.
I was born in the Chinese year of the Horse.

My Native American Zodiac sign is Elk; my plant is Mullein.

The Hijrah (Islamic Calendar) date of my birth is Monday, 24 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1410 (1410-11-24).

My lucky day is Wednesday.
My lucky number is 5.
My ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
My lucky dates are 5th, 14th and 23rd.
My opposition sign is Sagittarius.
My opposition number(s) is 3.

My birthstone is Alexandrite

The Mystical properties of Alexandrite

Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy.


My birth tree is

Fig Tree, the Sensibility


Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

The moon's phase on the day I was born was waning crescent.


And yes, I'm bored. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment