Friday, March 27, 2009

4 weeks 5 days is still the longest record

That was the longest period of time that I didn't meet him. And it still is. I don't know how, but I survived. :)

Just when I thought there's going to be a new record, he asked me if I want to join him and his nephew jalan2 di Tutong. I was 70% surprised that he asked me. I thought he was joking. Banar. Haha. He was serious anyway, and so I joined them. I was literally smiling widely tadi. Happyyyy that I have the chance to meet him. After 3 weeks 5 days not seeing him, of course lah happy kn. Hehe.

So anyway, we went to Hua Ho. We went out for the sake of buying a t-shirt. His t-shirt. Hehe. And he also bought a dart set tadi. That reminds me. When we were about to go to the ground floor, berbunyi tia alarm ah. We were both surprised, and shocked! Haha. And so we checked everything with the cashier. Nothing was wrong actually. Probably it was the metal on the dart set atu x. Lame. Haha. When we went out from the main entrance nada tia bunyinya. Kambing. Kana prank x. Haha.

After that, we went to the fish section. Pet fish I mean. The one in the aquarium. Hehe. Meliat plg saja. Hehe. Then, off we went to Central Mall. His nephew wanted to buy some marbles but we didn't find any. So, no guli for him. Hehe. Then, went to Mubarak for a while. Looking for some comic. Again, this small hajat of him (Addie), nda kesampaian. Hehe.

And so, we went home. I went home. They dropped by somewhere lagi pasal anak buahnya mau membali mainan. He's 12 btw. :)

That's basically it. Eventhough the outing was short, I enjoyed it. Don't know why. Maybe it's because of the fact that I meet him, and see him. His long hair and tabamness. Haha. Anak buahnya malu sama aku so yeah, we didn't talk. Hehe. I know his name anyway. It's Farid. Farid and his uncle Addie made my day today. Especially his uncle Addie. :)

That's it I think. Hehe. Goodnight everyone. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment