Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cluelessness

I've been away yesterday, without warning. Huhu.

My cousin had this makan2 sempena naik rumah barunya. So yeah, I was there (the house is in Kebia btw) since morning and I was only back at home by 11 pm. I missed some part of the AF concert but I'm glad that both Rini and Obri were out from AF. Especially Rini. Haha. No offence to their fans. We have our own taste kn. :)

Anyway, the plan was to go there either siang or malam. We came in the morning. Then my mother had her mind changed and decided to stay there sampai malam. I feel so bad to him. He was waiting for me to be back at home by afternoon at least. But this change of plan made him feel down katanya. And still is making him feel that way. I guess. Who am I supposed to blame? My mother? *sigh*

I know he must be upset or something. He must be so upset that he went out for his dinner. Alone at first. But then he asked Ilham to join him. At this moment I still feel bad and don't know what to do. Then, it occured to me that I should meet him skajap. So by surprise, my sister and I went to surprise him (with some help from Ilham, hehe). He was surprised alright. And I was happy to think that everything was fine. However, there is still a but there.

So now, I don't know what to do. I've tried my best to make things ok tapi entah lah. He's still sleeping atm. I think. Or maybe he's awake and just don't feel like texting me or something. Maybe. I don't know.

I did the right thing, didn't I?

Anyway, I still have some few chores to do. Saya balum terikah baju adik2 saya. Haha. Then searching for pictures for Bobi's Geography project. :)

Bah sampai sini saja. Hehe. Oh btw, on Monday makan 100 hari arwah bapa Yuh. It will be in Penanjong this time. Just wanted to share this piece of information with all of you. Hehe.

Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment