Monday, March 23, 2009

The sleepover

I'm updating because I won't be able to update tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to sleepover at my nini's house. One night saja plg. Hehe.

I'll be going to my cousin's place tomorrow morning. The ride is at 7 am. Awaaaal berabisss. Haha. I will wake up, anyway. Hee.

So, this whole thing is basically for my late nini's makan 14 hari. Which is tomorrow. And the next day, Wednesday that is, is makan basar. Just something we do. Dusun people that is. Hehe. He was a brother of my grandfather (mom's side). So yeah, kana pangkat nini jua kn. :)

I won't be plurking. And hence, I expect my karma to decrease by the time I'm back at home. Maybe, just maybe, I'll plurk. To update the timeline once in a while. Hehe. Arah rumah niniku nada service bah. Yatah. How torturing is that? Haha.

That's all for now I guess. Take care everyone.

P/s: And to my dear, I will miss you gendutku. Always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment