Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I was supposed to post this yesterday

Here is my supposed-to-be-yesterday post. Hehe.

Anyway, I've sent my application form yesterday. Like finally, it's done. Huhu. Now all I have to do is wait. For a month I guess. At most, a month. Hehe. And I've sent an email to QUT. But lame me, I forgot to tell them that it will probably take at most 2 weeks for it to arrive there. Hmm. Maybe I'll send another email later. :)

As I have mentioned before, I'm going to sleepover at my grandma's house tonight. My mom will only send me there at night. My grandmother is going somewhere tonight. So maybe my mom will accompany me for a little while. After she leave later, I'll be alone there. Spooky. It's quite a big house. And there's no house nearby. Huhu. I've been home alone. But I've never been in such situation. Hehe. Gila, apa bah kerajaku tu karang. Haha.

I won't be freezing my plurk's karma. Maybe I'll plurk. If I dare to go upstairs alone that is. Haha. Otherwise, I'll just helplessly let my karma falls. Huhu.

This is all I want to say for now. Anyhow, take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment