Friday, April 3, 2009

The call, the drive and the suicide

I am randomly updating the blog yg batah udah rasaku aku isolate. Hehe.

Anyway, I got a call from MOE yesterday. They need me to go there. To fill some kind of form. For the scholarship thingy. Hehe.

I'll be going to Sekolah Rendah Bukit Udal tomorrow morning. My brother, Bobi, is participating in the Peraduan Mari Bercerita Peringkat Daerah Tutong. Huhu. So, I can't go to SMSO in the morning to get the principal's chop. Maybe after the event, if sampat. If not, then I'll go there in the afternoon. Hehe. Then on Monday, I'm going to MOE. :)

What else is there for me to share? Hmm.

Oh yeah. I'm going to drive ni karang. Like, finally. Haha. I still haven't got my license though. Hee. But my mom insisted me to drive, so yeah, why not? Haha. First destination, Bebuloh. My nini's house. For me, I can say that it's jauh. Hehe.

And and, check out this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Ja_Yeon. It's just something to read about. For those of you yg meliat ceta Boys Over Flower/Boys Before Flower especially. I'm not sure if the news is so last month but I just want to share it here. Hehe. Someone shared this piece of information with me tadi. Addie Fadlie bin Samsudin slash gendut that is. Haha. :P

Alright. Ani tah saja x. I'm running out of ideas udah. Hehe. I will update if there's something to post nanti. Bye~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment