Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today is someone's birthday

It's Mamet 7th birthday today. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMET!

Huhu. I can't believe she's 7. Haha. Apakannn. Anyway, to her, rajin2 lah selalu k. Dangar cakap kaka Ayang. Haha. Dangar cakap mama lah dulu. Hee. Good luck! *I know it's lame to write this crappy stuff here. Not that she's reading anyway. Haha. But who cares. :D*

Other than the birthday, I have something else to share.

Mayyer forwarded me a message this afternoon regarding the need of volunteers for a bazaar at the Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah stadium this 5th May. She said it's from am to pm. I'm not sure if pm is afternoon or malam. Another thing is I'm not sure what is the bazaar for. I'll inform more if I know more. Hehe. For those who are free on that day and interested to volunteer, send your full name, DOB and phone number to Mayyer's number by SATURDAY. That's all I know. :)

Ok then. Gtg. I want to watch Boys Over Flowers at KBS dulu. Hehe. Byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment