Saturday, April 4, 2009

I don't know what to put here

I am so disappointed that Zizi was out from AF. Her performance was excellent x ah. Uh. Still shocked ni.

Anyway, this morning, the pertandingan, hmm, well, I don't know what to say. My brother didn't win. Hadiah saguhati saja. Hehe. It was difficult jua bah. New format. Before this, students used to memorise the scripts and all but starting this year, they are using a new format. That is, students were only shown pictures. Then only from there they will create a story of their own. Payah kn? A bit more challenging. They pictures were shown 15 minutes earlier though. But still. Huhu.

After SR Bukit Udal, I went to SMSO. Met Silah and Bobeh. And Ms Lim as well. Hehe. I chopped my photocopied certificates alright BUT they were NOT SIGNED. Yet. Principal and deputy principal were not there. Ckg Danial was not available and Sir Alex was teaching tadi. And soooooo, I HAVE to come on Monday lagi. Which is annoying. Uh.

Hopefully Monday tu sampat menguruskan semua before 12.00 pm Tutong time. Aha.

That's all I guess. A quick update about today's activity. Hehe. Goodnight everyone. :)

P/s: Earth is getting warmer. Can you feel the heat? Well, I can. And this is what we call GLOBAL WARMING. Uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment