Thursday, April 23, 2009

My life so far

I've just finished with my sister's blogskin. Hope she likes it. Hehe. :)

Anyway, about the title. Hmm. Well, it all started with the girl talk with my sister last last night. It was a school night and she slept at 1.30 something. Haha. She wanted to have a chat so yeah, why not? Hehe. We exchanged stories of love, relationship and friendship. Stuffs like that. Hehe.We also shared ideas on things that make us human. Haha. I'm going to share one anyway. :)

So we talked about how funny people can change sometimes. Change. Hmm. What a 6-letters word with such a huge impact to our life. It's, hmm, amazing (?) that you won't realise that you yourself are changing. Funny that only the people who are surrounding you that take notice of the difference. Those who have known you for so long. It's typical yet it's a wonder lah jua bagiku. Hehe.

The thing is, I feel like this friend of mine is changing. I feel like this friend is a new person now. Like as if I don't know that person anymore. It's not that I hate or dislike that person or something. I just don't like the person that this friend is becoming to. It's just soooooo different right now. I still love and remember you as a friend. I'm just hoping you would remember me too. :)

Yet again, change is unavoidable. Sometimes it's something we are unwilling to do. Something that we never really mean to do. Something we didn't realise that it's happening to us. That is what I feel about change. Unpredictable.

Another thing I wanted to say here, which was not a part of the girl talk with my sister, is mistakes. Mistakes do make us human if we really learned a lesson(s) from them. It's weird that sometimes some people just can't accept or face the fact that we make mistakes. Yes, there are some people yang cematu out there. They always expect us to be perfect, good, flawless and everything. Jangan tah jauh. Our parents tah saja. But I'm saying a few saja. Some. Hehe.

Also, some people cannot properly deal with their own or people's mistakes. Some took it negatively that it he/she has a low self-esteem problem. And I do admit that at certain times, I do feel like this. When this really do happen, mistakes lead to regret instead of change. And regret is such a negative word. Sometimes. Hehe.

I wonder about this one other thing as well. Must it be that everything should come with a proof or evidence?

They say that seeing is believing. If so, then what about all those things that are not visible to our eyes. For example love. How can people believe in love? It makes me wish that we could literally see things like happiness, sadness, pain, and any other feelings or emotion or anything. What would life be if that was the case?

I said so many things that I didn't realise it's 2.01 am now. Huhu.

Oh by the way, I received a call from QUT around noon. When I was having my lunch to be specific. Haha. Apparently they are waiting for my application form, which I am only going to send by the end of this month. Hehe. I was 80% freaking out tadi. Haha. I couldn't really catch what she was talking about but I got the main point. Hehe. And I'm very thankful that my English is ok. Understandable lah tu. Haha. Hopefully I'll get a place there. :D

I think I should stop now. Hehe. I had no idea that it was going to be this long. Really. Hehe.

Anyway, happy sleeping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment