Monday, April 20, 2009

22nd month of love

Hello people! I'm here again. :)

First of all,

happy 22nd monthsary to us

Glad that we made it through all the bad times dear. Hehe. ;)

My mom just asked me to join her balik kampung esuk. My nini is not doing so well. Hope she'll get better soon. :) So, I'll be away tomorrow from this area full of service. I'll be back by noon. Hehe.

*I just stepped on a bug, accidentally*

I don't hate rude people. But if they are rude TO ME, then yeah. I might just not like you that much anymore. Huhu. And I believe in karma. And babe, you're so not cool lah. Wake up okay.

The last paragraph is just a simple simple thing I want to share. Ada org kurang ajar rah aku tadi. Yatah tu. Huhu.

Bah ani saja dulu. Goodnight and take care everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment