Monday, April 27, 2009

Hectic much

Okayy, my day today was, hmm, let's see.... HECTIC? Yeahhhh.

I woke up like 6.30+ in the morning. The plan was to send my application form to QUT. Australia that is. Together with the bank draft. And the story goes like this....

My mom and I first went to Central Mall. Hajatku plg tu. I need to buy the big envelope. So yeah. Then after that, we went to the post office. According to some aunt of mine, bank draft tu dari pejabat pos saja katanya. There's no need for us to go to the bank lagi. She sounds convincing to me. Maybe because she works in a bank. Haha. Btw, the bank draft is for my application fee. We must not send cash or personal cheques. We can either make the payment using bank draft or credit card. So yeah, I used the bank draft. Huhu.

And so, we went to the post office. Ask about the bank draft thing and it turned out that we really do need to go to the bank. And off we went to some bankS in Tutong. Yes, banks. And here's why.

I've told my mom that we need to have an account in order to make(?) a bank draft. The question mark refers to "I'm not sure if that is the correct term" Haha. Anyway, my mom insisted to ask dulu. So first, we went to Baiduri. Orang atu cakap mesti ada account. And I was making the udah-kataku face. Haha. As if that wasn't satisfactory, she insisted to go to HSBC. Again here, they need account jua. And I'm making that face again. It is annoying bah. Huhu. Then, after two fail attempts, baru tah ke Standard Chartered. And here, another different story lagi. Which is what I'm going to tell next.

We filled the form alright. And me, being a person who have never filled such form, made a few errors. I put the beneficiary name as the name of the person who called me the other day instead of QUT International. It mentioned name there, so yeah. Huhu. Then, I filled my name in the applicant's name instead of my father's name. Since I'm using his account. Maybe that was a stupid mistake but I don't know. Huhu. And third, it has to be my father's signature. Bank tah jua bah. Huhu. And the most stupid thing of all, they asked me to use the same form walaupun ada dua mistakes. They cancelled the two names and asked my father to sign where the mistakes were. And I was like apakan, bagi borang baru saja pun. But at that moment, aku masih bulih sabar. So I didn't say anything. Oh FYI, my dad was not with me in the bank. If that wasn't obvious. Haha.

So we went back home. I texted my dad to come home to sign the form. He came in the afternoon. And he signed it alright. But he made his initial saja on the two mistakes. We thought initials should be just fine. And off we went to the bank AGAIN WITHOUT MY DAD. Huhu. And the lady say, inda bulih pakai initial. I literally want to cry udah at that moment. But aku tahan. She gave us 2 new forms. I was kusut tahap maksimum udah. I really want to settle the application today. But so many things were happening. It was so chaotic.

Anyway, my mom called my dad to come to the bank. He went somewhere tadi. The lady said it's better if my dad can come, that's why he came anyway. And then cakap2, discuss2. Ada lagi hal lain. About charges lah. Nombor akaun yg accepting lah, apalah. And I went, wth. I've tried to convince the woman that the $55 is already the overall amount. But ia ni pemajal. Uh. So, I went back home lah saja. I gave up with that bank.

Otw back from the bank, my dad called my mom. (my dad use a different car to go to Sinaut) He told my mother that we should just go to BIBD. He asked a friend of his who works there. Apparently, there's no need to know the account number of whoever or whatever that will receive the money nanti.

Conclusion, I'm going to BIBD di bandar esuk. Selajur ke post office di sana. I hope everything will be settled by tomorrow. Huhu. And I did have a breakdown somewhere in between the stories. :)

Btw, maybe my story sounds incomplete or something missing. Hehe. I couldn't care more to elaborate and add more details. Aku malas. Haha.

I guess this is another long post of mine this month. Enjoy. ;)

A few more things I want to say, I'm going to sleepover at my nini's place this Wednesday. Just for one night. Then on Sunday, probably I'll have a date with that someone. Like finally, aku dapat jumpa ia. Hehe.Yet, it's still a maybe. Hee.

I need to stop now. I have to wake up early lagi esuk. Huhu. Goodnight everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment