Saturday, April 11, 2009

Qeen's birthday

Qeeeeeeeeeennnn, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!! :) Hope you enjoyed your day tadi. Hehe.

Anyway, we had some kind of celebration tadi. Just a simple outing anyway. :) We watched Jangan Tegur tadi. They watched it. I don't. Haha. Seriously, that is soooo not my type of movie. Haha. Ilham lagi with his overeacting-ness. Over. Haha.

No further comment about the outing lah k. Too tired. It was a typical outing. Kamu faham kn. Hee.

Yesterday was my uncle's Nikah ceremony. That's why I've been missing. I was going to update on that tapi malasku. Hehe. Now I feel like blogging is a responsibility. Aha. Tomorrow anyway, is the mulih 3 hari ceremony. So yeah, aku away lagi esuk. Huhu.

I don't know what else to blog here. I guess I'll stop then. Hehe. Take care people. :)

P/s: I will definitely go out with you nanti dear. And kamu saja. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment