Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A new record

I'm here. FINALLY. Haha.

I've been busy. Doing some productive things. Hehe.

Now that I'm blogging, I don't know what to say tah pulang. Lame. :p

Hmm. What should I write here?

I went out with Yuh on Sunday. We both had a great time with the girl talks, gossiping and all. Haha. Glad that I made her day. :D

I'm going out again this Friday. It's a date with him. Hehe. Too bad the movies showing at Mall Cineplex are pretty much not my taste. We plan to watch X-Men but he unplannedly watched it already. I've been wanting to watch 17 Again. And Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. Unfortunately, the movie will be showing in June. So yeah, boring. Hehe. I do want to watch He's Just Not That Into You though. Let's just hope masih ada on Friday tu. Otherwise, we'll have something else to do at the Mall. Hehe. Can't wait. :D

And btw, 4 weeks 5 days is no longer the longest record. If I'm seeing him this Friday then the new record is 5 weeks. Haha. How did I ever survive that anyway? I didn't notice it was that long. Heh.

Anyway, that's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment