Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yesterday, today and tomorrow

Hey. I'm here again. Hehehe.

First of all,

HAPPY 42ND BIRTHDAY TO MAMA & HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO NEKMAHTUL :)

God bless both of you. And to Nek, see you soon. Aha. ;)

Anyway, let's talk about yesterday. I had 2 appointments kelmarin. And I signed 1 order, with my first customer. Which was a quite good achievement. Maybe I was lucky x saja to have customers like them. Hehe. Hopefully durang inda cancel lah saja. If they do, then commission ku inda kana release. But if durang cancel pun, I'm ready to face it. Hahaha. Lol.

And then today, I have 1 appointment so far. Maybe Umi will arranged another one for me. Hehe. So people, that's how my job works. Our company will make school projects, as in we prepare questions on English and Maths subject then we let the students answer. Those yang dapat score high or average, we call the parents to come over to our company tu, then we give a present to their child. On the same day jua, we introduce them the learning program that our company offer. Hehe. Besides that, parents yang purchase the package will send their child or children to us for free tuition. Individual coaching that is. Hehe. And hence, I love my job. :D

Tomorrow, I'm going to Yuh's place. She wants to know about the learning program. So I'll be doing a presentation for her. Good for me banarnya. Haha. The more I practice, the better my presentation will be. Heeee.

Ani x saja dulu. It's 10 already. I have another 1.5 hours before going to bandar. Hehe. Anyway, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment