Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday, 12th May

Hey there. I'm here again. :)

I wanted to update my blog yesterday actually but the connection inda mengizinkan. Hehe.

Anyway,

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO ELZARINA


Belated actually. Hehe. Wish all your dreams come true. And good luck with the scholarship. Hehe. Like you always said, if you think you can, you can. ;)

Also happening yesterday was my job interview. Which was more like a conversation honestly. I feel so comfortable there. Maybe it's because all the workers are female tu x. Oh well. Hehe. The boss was male though. Indian man, who is friendly as well. I'll start my training tomorrow. From 1 to 6 o'clock in the afternoon. The training takes at most 2 weeks, and at least 10 days. If I do well during my training session, then they will hire me. :) Oh btw, the job's name is sales consultant. I haven't really got the idea of what the job is all about actually. I'll find out more tomorrow then. Hehe. The company sells books for children. Educational books, story books and more. So basically, parents and children are involved. And maybe teachers as well. Hehe. I'm excited with the training and I'm actually looking forward to it. :)

Until then, take care people. And oh, it's exam season now. Good luck to any of you who are sitting for exams. All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment