Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd, 23rd yet 24th

I would like to begin with this:

happy 23rd monthsary to me and Addie :)

It was supposed to be the 24th. 2nd anniversary that is. Hehe. Our close friends assume we'll make it as our 2nd anniversary. Elza and Yuh that is. Hahaha. Anyway, yes, today is 20th May yet we are celebrating 23rd months of togetherness. Hehe. :)

Another thing I want to mention is, today is also my 2nd day of working. Yesterday we did our own presentation in front our boss. Then malamnya kami dengani children buat schoolwork durang. Hehe. Bermacam-macam ragam anak-anak d sana. Hahaha. It was fun anyway. Hehe.

Then yesterday, I received an offer letter from QUT, Australia. My commencement date is on 20th July. Way too early rasaku. So I've sent another email if they could switch to February next year. Which is way too late jua rasaku. Hahaha. Anyway, February should be fine I think. With all the swine flu almost all over the world ni, February is quite fine. I hope. :)

That's all I guess. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment