Sunday, May 17, 2009

The so many reasons why I haven't been updating this blog of mine

I'm here to give yet another update. Hehe. I've been busy. Like seriously busy. Haha.

Anyway, I went to Pantai Serasa in the morning with my sister Didi, and dad. MIPR, which stands for Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources btw, held a cleaning campaign there, which had a very fun intro, boring content and fantastic conclusion. Mcm compo tah plg. Lol. Hahaha. The cleaning campaign began with exercises. Taichi that is. And it was a major pain. Haha. The most fun part of all was the poco-poco dance. I was blank at first. Aku nda pernah menari poco-poco bah. Hahaha. But then dapatlah buat sikit2. And it feels GREAT! I want to dance the poco-poco dance lagi nanti eh. Hehehe. After that, the cleaning begins. Which is the boring part. Haha. Kami datang for the sake of the lucky draw saja. Lol. :D Anyway, after the cleaning campaign was the refreshment. And finally the lucky draw. One of our three numbers was announced, so yeah, we got something. A free brunch for 2 at Li Gong, Empire. Huhu. Maybe my sister and I will be the one who are going x. Hehe.

Besides the cleaning campaign, I'm giving some updates on my training jua. It has been 3 days. Tomorrow is the 4th day. And I've been learning so much, and still learning. Hehe. It's fun working there. You meet parents, children, and even give tuition to children. Bonus point, the working environment there is not like the typical office thingy. You would really feel like home. Friendly staffs, friendly boss, stress-less. Hehe. Most probably, my first working day would be on Thursday. I seriously can't wait. Hehe. And gosh, I have a major presentation esuk. Heh.

Not to mention, Mamet is having her exams at the moment. And hence, I'm preparing questions for her revision jua. Hehe. Oh well, being busy is good I think. It's a positive thing for me. :)

Oh btw, Siew Lin is going to be in Brunei from 5th to 13th June. Can't wait to see her. Hehe.

Well, that's enough to fill you in with what's going on around me. Hehe. Take care~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment