Friday, May 8, 2009

Great great time

Today's date was great. With an unpredictable ending. Save the best for the last lah katakan. Hehe.

It wasn't really a proper date though. Not when we're with my 2 sisters, Didi and Mamet. Nevertheless, I had a great time. Melayan Mamet especially. And him. Haha.

We went out for 3 hours or so I think. We brought Mamet to play at the arcade. The one for children tu. Tapi kami pun ikut main. Lol. Haha.

After arcade, we went to eat something. Just to fill up the energy. Hehe. Then jalan2 ke mana Mamet bawa. Hehe.

The so-called date was as simple as that. :)

The ending, he gave me the diary that he bought for us the other day. Honestly, I totally forgot about this. Hee. And also a keychain. And a small yet special card for me. Which I really love. Thanks gendut~

My purpose of updating the blog was actually atu saja. Haha. So now, the new record is 5 weeks. Huhu.

I'm stopping here. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment