Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged by Far

1. Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.

10 things about Far:

  • She is doing her A Levels at MD.
  • She is a friend of mine whom I know since Form 4.
  • Far is, I believe, a bright student. I don't know her November results though, but I think it should be ok. Looking back at her June, it should be excellent. Huhu.
  • I took a picture with her dulu at Mall when we were celebrating Wan Sing's and Azureen's birthday. In the pink jersey. Huhu.
  • I must say, she is photogenic.
  • She really doesn't like to be compared. Which is just like me jua. Huhu.
  • She has a loud voice. Which is good actually.
  • She is also a confident girl. I think. I never saw her being nervous and things. Hehe.
  • She likes to go out. I think. Hehe.
  • I don't know her that much. And hence, the 9 things might be, I don't know, a crap. Some maybe. Hehe. :)

  • 2. The person who get tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.

    10 things about me:

  • I still don't know my result. Haha. Banar.
  • I can be selfish and annoying sometimes. Oh yes people. Huhu.
  • I can be lazy and messy jua.
  • All the judging and comparing? It can affect me in a good or a bad way. Either it can make me a better person or it can pull me down and make me feel so useless in this world. Huhu.
  • I'm in a seriously serious relationship with this special special guy. I had mentioned his name here before. So, go figure who. ;)
  • I have a wish to further my studies overseas. Hopefully saya dapat. :)
  • I'm currently in the process of having a driving license. Huhu.
  • Many people can't spell my name right. Haha.
  • I'm starting to love Manchester United since I know him.
  • He makes me love red. :)

  • 3. You need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

    10 people I tag:
    1. Didi
    2. Nek
    3. Gixe
    4. Cqen
    5. Siew Lin
    6. Wan Sing
    7. Zar
    8. Miros
    9. Rafidah
    10. Grah

    No comments:

    Post a Comment