Monday, January 12, 2009

Some updates

It's been a while. So, the blogging. Nothing much happen to me these days. That's why I don't feel like updating. :)

I've just finished doing my research on the universities in UK. I wanted to choose the course Biomedical Eng, but I'm also considering Biomedical Science. So, let's see my results sja nanti. Hehe.

Anyway, I got the news about the attachment the other day. Elza told me. And so, I checked my email. It's going to be 5 days only. 2nd till 7th February. Lol. Haha. Anyway, I hope I enjoy those 5 days. Huhu.

Now that I mentioned February, well, it is going to be a busy month? I don't know. I've joined the Program Belia Cinta Tanahair. It's going to be on the 8th till 28th February. So, February is full. Huhu.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have my undang2 lesson. Huhu. Finally I'm serious with the getting-my-driving-license thing. Haha.

So, basically, that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment