Friday, January 30, 2009

Randomness again

Hello people~

I'm just randomly updating my blog with this not-so-important post. Hehe.

So anyway, results were out yesterday. And... I still don't know my results. Seriously, I'm not joking. Huhu. It's just that I didn't register for the SMS thing. Nda berbaloi rasa saya. Huhu. I don't feel like rushing jua to be honest. I don't know what happen to the I-am-at-this-state-where-I-am-desperately-desperate-to-know thing. Gone maybe. Haha. I'll know my result tomorrow. I didn't go to school yesterday. So, I'll be going tomorrow sja. Hehe. Also tomorrow, I'll be going to the taklimat for the program belia cinta tanahair. Huhu.

Also yesterday, I went to Yuh's late dad makan 40 hari. And... Guess what?? Kami tersalah rumah. Haha. Bukit beruang tah jua bah. Lol. Haha.

Anyway, congrates to those of you who got good and excellent results. Huhu. And to those who got not-so-good results, well, don't give up. You can always try again kn. Hehe.

I was supposed to have my 7th driving lesson today but the teacher was not there this morning. So yeah, I'm stuck at 6th. My number. Huhu.

I'm tagged by Far and my sis. I will do it after this. So, this post ends here. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment