Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One random post

I'm finally updating my blog. Huhu.

So, what was I up to? Hmm.

Driving lesson updates: 6 hours udah. And I'm guessing nada pole lagi yg akan tumbang. Most probably. I'm getting better with the parkings. Huhu. And today, I drove for the first time. And God! I was scared. Haha. I will have another lesson on Friday. Huhu.

Chinese New Year at Elza's cousin's place updates: It was on Monday actually. I didn't have the chance to post so, that's why. Anyway, it was fun. I finally meet him after 4 weeks and 5 days not seeing each other. Huhu. It was raining at that time. Tapi ujannya nda KUAT, according to someone. Nda labat lah tu maksudnya. Haha. I don't want to mention any names. Tau2 lah sja ah~ Haha. We went to Elza's grandparents' place after that. After watching Mirrors that is. Haha. It was so lame. Ada org takut tapi masih jua mau meliat. Haha. Among who was there were Yuhana, Waie (Yuh's brother), Ilham, Silah, Bobeh, Nadzri, Wali, Fadhil, another Nazri and Aswandi. And if it wasn't obvious, of course there was me and my Addie as well. Huhu. I reached home at 7pm plus. And... I had another pillow. It's white and pink. Love it! Thanks dear. :)

What else?

Oh yeah, the result. I was freaking out yesterday because my aunt said that it was going to be out yesterday. She called my mom. Tapi nada jua. I've been punked kh apa. Haha. I was hoping it was going to be today but it doesn't seem to be so. I think. Anyway, I'm planning to go to school with Addie tomorrow if the result is out today. Supposed to be. Haha. But out or nda, maybe I'll just go x. I don't have any other day bah jua. Tomorrow is the only day where I'm not going to have any driving lesson. And since next week is already February, I'm guessing tomorrow will be perfect. I know this might sound crazy to some of you, or maybe most of you, but I'm going to say it jua. Huhu. Results, come out soon! Huhu. I am at this stage where I am desperately desperate to know. Nda kira tah apa. Haha.

Okayy, I really didn't expect my post to be this long. Haha. I'm going to end it here for the time being. Take care people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment