Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nothingness

Another day of nothingness. Huhu.

I don't feel like looking for a job and I don't know why. Seriously. Haha. I'm not that bored bah jua. So, maybe that's why I'm not so desperate. Don't know. Huhu.

Anyway, the undang2 class last night was... a typical one. Haha. Apakan~ :) There will be another class this Friday at 2.30 pm. Huhu. And the test is going to be on this coming Tuesday. Wish me luck. :)

And btw, I had a short conversation with Nabil just now. She is a friend of mine. Kawan skulah ugama dulu. Huhu. I miss her. Batah udah nda jumpa. :) Maybe we'll have a day out together nanti when I have my driving license. Huhu.

So far, this is what I have to say about me. Hehe.

About him? I miss him so so much. We haven't seen each other for like almost 3 weeks I think. Huhu. :)

"Nothing feels right when I'm not with you"

My post ends here. For now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment