Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My day today

Hello hello~

I had my law test in the afternoon today. And it went quite ok, I think. Huhu. I hope I pass. :)

I have to tell, I'm quite annoyed with the weather these days. Oh rain, go away please. I've just had ONE driving lesson so far. If it is not because of the rainy days, maybe I'm half way x udah. Huhu. So, rain rain go away, come again another day. :)

Anyway, you know what they say, save the best for the last. Huhu.

Happy 19th month of togetherness to Advv!

It was supposed to be our 20th anyway. But hey, thanks to that day in July, we're having a stronger relationship now. Really. Huhu. I learned a lot from my past mistakes. And we are getting better at working this out together, dealing with arguments and all. You know, those kind of stuffs. Hehe. I'm just so glad that we are still together now. Love you my romeo. :)

Goodnight people~

No comments:

Post a Comment